1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Car Talk (pictures first post)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by annie3001, May 18, 2011.

1. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    Yup, getting a new car!! woot woot!!! hopefully tomorrow. now are you ready to find out what i am getting!!???

dont laugh
    [​IMG]

please:fl

i beg you
    [​IMG]

if you do.......[​IMG]

its a powder blue mint condition eighty six buick century!!!

My current 98 volvo has a bad oil leak and currently costing us a ton of money on repairs! now the engine on that car is steaming. its so embarrassing. [​IMG]
    I cant wait to get the new used car. it only has 56,000 miles on it!! Its never ever seen snow!
    Believe it or not, my husband went and looked at the car. I was home with the kids. So i cant wait to see it! hopefully tomorrow!
    I dont think its going to fit a bale of hay well. i dunno yet. the car is from a sweet elderly lady that passed away about a month ago. she was my parents neighbor. so excited!!!! just thought id share with you all!!
    [​IMG]
    ill post pictures soon!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mint condition, I'm real happy!

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  2. thebritt

thebritt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Humboldt County
    Well, good luck with that! What's the price of gas in your area?
    No, really, congrats.
    I just spent $300 for a new water pump only to find out I ALSO need a radiator [​IMG] That's what I get for scoring a vehicle (from a friend) for $500!

3. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

My mom used to go around singing, "Wouldn't you really rather have a Bu-ick?" when I was little. Apparently it was a commercial.

Little old lady cars are great!

Congrats on your car!!!

4. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    yeah, a little ol' ladies car!!!! cant wait. we are about 4.29 a gallon for gas in my area of connecticut. its gross acts ually.

my 2 little toddlers are just as excited. "moms car isnt going smell anymore" lol

5. ChickensAreSweet

ChickensAreSweet Heavenly Grains for Hens

Quote:What I meant was, that little old ladies don't run their cars much and so they are barely used. [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2011
  6. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    Quote:What I meant was, that little old ladies don't run their cars much and so they are barely used. [​IMG]

no worries, its all good!!!! my husband called it just that! ha

7. ranchhand

ranchhand Rest in Peace 1956-2011

Aug 25, 2008
    SC
    At least 3 bales of hay, very comfortable and not too bad on the gas consumption! They run forever if you keep the oil changed. Check, or better yet, go ahead and replace, the belts and hoses. New tires might be in order, have the tranny fluid changed, too. Enjoy your new Blue Beauty!

8. thekid

thekid Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] [​IMG] lol jk get yourself a mercedes or hummer something nice lol you deserve it

9. gamebirdboy

gamebirdboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    East Tennessee
    Hummers are going cheaper than a Prius![​IMG] If you run into some money get a Camaro.[​IMG]

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Awesome!! Post pics when you can...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by