CARA....Orps hatched!!!!!

KKluckers

Time Out
12 Years
Sep 4, 2007
I have five chicks hatch. Not sure the colour yet, but will post some pictures when they dry off. Look to be all blues and blacks. For those of you who dont know I bought some eggs about three weeks ago from Cara blue/blacks and splashes. Thanks Cara!!!!
Christina

Great!! It seems like only last week I sent them! How come everyone else's eggs seem to hatch faster than mine?LOL I can't wait to see pics.

Quote:
Does that mean mine will hatch faster!!??
smile.png

Quote:
I bet you'll have a good hatch. Even in this hot weather those ice packs seem to work wonders.

Quote:
I bet you'll have a good hatch. Even in this hot weather those ice packs seem to work wonders.

They got here super fast...she mailed them saturday and I got them monday am. (New Mexico to Kansas) We've both been having cooler than normal weather too which should help. I hope for a change I get more pullets than roos!!

I have a batch in one incubator that seems to be taking six weeks! It's strange how some hatches seem to take twice as long as others.

That was some record time on that package Katy! We must have some kind of direct route between NM and KS. Fingers crossed for all pullets!

Here are the four remaining chicks. One didnt make it.
Aren't they cute? Im thinking four blacks? What do you think Cara?
3866_chicken_files_185.jpg

3866_chicken_files_184.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom