caf.gif

My DH is a contractor and I'm a police dispatcher
(and 911 call taker)
thus...the weird times when I am logged on

ya.gif

Just curious from what walks of life we are all from
My entire platoon is animals lovers and curious if theres a pattern

Ker

I am a day care provider (in my home) so I am always here to keep an eye on things.
wink.png
My DH works for the local feed store as a driver. Yea, I love telling him that he owes his job to our chickens! lol
lol.png

We have always been animal lovers, and always had a bunch of them. Once we moved out in to the country, it seemed like the next logical move was livestock or poultry! lol

My DH is retired Air Force, but works in a mold factory. He has the easy job, tool room! LOL I stay at home with the kids( chickens) due to health reasons. Our grandson that lives close comes by to help me in the coops. He told me....cleaning the nest boxes and coop is HIS job. He is 6, this phase wont last long, LOL

smile.png
I am a stay at home chicken mom/grandmother.......my hubby is currently off work from injuries suffered when pinned by 2 big old bulls......his second injury in 4 years....his whole life spent as rodeo cowboy/bronc rider/team roper.........beat himself up to the point of no return now
sad.png
so my chickens/horse/dogs/rabbit have full time caretakers....I do landscaping/yard work on the side if I have time. I have spent the last 4 yrs clearing and improving my own 5 acres. I hope to never have to go back into the "outside" work force.but nowadays it sure is hard making it on one persons income.............my chickens are my therapy !

I'm a C-130 Flight Engineer with the US Air Force, currently deployed to Southwest Asia. My wife is a retired AF supply troop and now works civil service in a supply squadron.

hahahahahah BANTYMUM u rock
gig.gif

wow
we have x 3 Air Force
Rodeo Cowboy
Truck Driver
X 3 Domestic Engineers

me

and now a movie star with chickens....
do your chickens wash their feathers in bottled water too?
lol.png

kerri

I am a deputy clerk for our township - I run elections which I'm looking forward to 2008 - NOT!!!! I'm also a mother to two boys 12 & 15, plus my chickens - what a stress reliever.

Back
Top Bottom