Carolina Water Fowl Outside Ashville Rescue Please Help

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vfem, Feb 5, 2009.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    "I'm sharing this email I got, you need to contact them reguarding the ducks and roosters"

I have a rescuer in Asheville that was asked to remove quite a number of domestic ducks from a neighborhood. There are quite a few breeds of ducks. She cant hold this number of ducks and needs to have them placed. She is willing to drive and meet people. If your within an hour or so of asheville or can meet her somewhere please let me know and I will hook you up with her.

Also i got a call from a lady who has rescued 10 roosters from a cockfighting ring. She desperatly needs homes for them. They are actually all in one pen right now and seem to be well behaved (for fighters) Just for safety sake though I wouldnt put them in with other roosters. They shouldnt harm hens or other animals. They are beautiful birds! If you can help give these guys a home I will put you in touch with the person to make arrangements.

Our rescue is undergoing some remodeling so we are temporarily not doing adoptions of any of our ducks while we have them at a offsite location. It wont be long the warm weather will be here and with spring comes babies! So stay tuned for more adoptions coming soon!

We appreciate your support!

Carolina Waterfowl Rescue
    P.O. Box 1484
    Indian Trail, NC 28079
    http://www.cwrescue.org
    email [email protected]
    Phone: 704-668-9486

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by