Carpet City Bantam Club Fall Classic Calhoun, GA Nov 28

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by High Roost Ranch, Nov 16, 2009.

1. High Roost Ranch

High Roost Ranch The Chicken Whisperer

Is anyone planning on attending the Carpet City Bantam Club Fall Classic show in Calhoun, GA on November 28th? Or have you been to this show before and if so, can you tell me about it? My friend who was down from GA for last weekend's FL show said there's been a LOT of flooding in North Georgia. Is it going to be a swamp up there? And is this show worth an 8 hour drive? I'm thinking about going, but am still undecided.

2. High Roost Ranch

No body knows anything about this show??? [​IMG]

3. Waldo

Waldo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2009
    central west Georgia
    In Poultry Press paper the carpet city bantam club is Saturday November 28 at the North Georgia fairgrounds in Dalton Ga. Is this the same show?

4. High Roost Ranch

Yes, it's the one in Dalton. I was looking at another site and they had Calhoun listed for the location. But yes, Dalton, exit 336 I-75. [​IMG]

5. cadescove523

cadescove523 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 24, 2009
    TN
    The Dalton show has always been worth going to for me. They usually have between. We went to the one they had in the spring and they had around 1200 birds. They really put on a nice show inside a very nice building on the fairgrounds. I wouldn't worry at all about it being muddy as they have paved parking and there should be no reason at all for you to even have to get near any wet sloppy mess. I would say it would be worth the drive. But thats just my 10 cents worth. Hope it helps.

6. High Roost Ranch

Thank you, I'm thinking we're going to try to make this one. Hope to see you there. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by