CarriBrown - How are you doing?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JaciesCoop, Jan 15, 2008.

1. JaciesCoop

JaciesCoop Songster

Aug 16, 2007
    Arizona
    Carri: I just want to check and see how you are doing after your loss. Hope all is well and you are feeling fine.

Jacie

2. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Crowing

[​IMG] You're such a sweetheart. Thank you. DH and I are doing OK. He took Nugget to the state pathologist for a necropsy. The state of California does free necropsies for backyard flock owners because of the West Nile problems we had. I was under the impression that a very specific necropsy would cost money, but because we're backyard flock owners, they do the most detailed necropsy available. I can call the pathologist with any questions I have, also.
    They will email me the results within a week and I will post them here, along with any answered questions I've gotten from the pathologist.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2008
  3. JaciesCoop

JaciesCoop Songster

Aug 16, 2007
    Arizona
    Oh Carri: Do keep us posted. I'm sure everyone is as anxious to see the results as I am.

Take Care
    Jacie

4. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude

We sure will be waiting anxiously to hear what they find out, Carri. Nugget, Potpie and Hotwing are special to me. I remember when I told you that I thought Hotwing was a cockerel (or did I dream that?) as a chick, so I've sort of "known" them since babyhood. Are the others reacting to her absence? [​IMG]

5. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Crowing

Quote:I think you did tell me that, actually!
    Well, I do think the others are reacting... they look a combination of sad and curious. I hope Kip and Hotwing don't think I'm eating their women! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: