cars/things that u drive contest! ~ENDS 3/1/2022 possible prize!

:read it:

• Total voters
Pics

Fluffy Lambs

WHY IS YOUR BABY IN MY TRUCK??!??¿?
Premium Feather Member
May 10, 2021
The Hot State
Winners here!

ENDS 3/1/2022
Untitled252_20220126022510.png

Hey! I'm bored and I like certain stuff so I thought I would make this contest! Or people can just chat here about cars and stuff I guess lol

RULES (and guidelines or whatever you call it)

~It must be a REAL thing not a toy🙄

~try to at least make it this far in the rule section
😳😳

~it can be anything thats like you drive it like semi truck car lawnmower tractor 4wheeler if you get my drift heck even like planes boats trains

But um sorry yall cant enter stuff like driving a nail into wood

~post whatever you want unlimited entrys or you can just post stuff because you want too

~if you say somethings not an entry I might count it anyway because I like it 🙂

~IT MUST BE YOURS
NOT SOMETHING YOU FOUND ON GOOGLE OR PASSED ON THE STREET

~im judging this

~1 - 5 pictures please dont post 20 pillion pictures

~idc one bit if you have to cover something up in the photo it's fine (I mean like draw over it)

~you can say cool stuff about your whatever you enter you don't just have to post a picture​

And there will most likely be a prize! (Awesome clapping)

-first place gets a digital or hand sketched drawing of like there chicken or pet whatever idc in color or black&white they get to choose🌹🌹

-second place gets a black&white sketch digital or hand drawn

-third place gets a black and white digital sketch thing

I will PM you asking for a picture of something I may be picky and only do certain things or photos just have to see lol🤪

Send this to people that like driving stuff i would love to see it if they have cool things!! No pressure if you don't want to put pictures of stuff on here maybe it was a stupid idea but you can still chat with people haha

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom