Cashs Blue Eggs and Araucanas Lanae Cash Willits, CA 95490 [email protected]

DanielHoover

In the Brooder
7 Years
Feb 3, 2012
Has anyone purchased chickens from these folks. I like the look of their
birds. I havent had a pure Araucana only Easter Eggers so far.

Yep, Lanae is here on BYC! I've bought hatching eggs from her, and had a great hatch of lovely chicks, despite the difficulties Araucanas can give us (eggs are more delicate, more so when shipped). Anytime people ask me if I can sell them hatching eggs, (which I can't, A: hens not producing and B: fertility not tested because of point A), I point them out to her instead!

Hi All, Its me, Lanae. LOL! Just in case you were wondering who me is. I do not have any hatching eggs available at the moment because my hens think it is ok to go on strike. I will have chicks available to local pick up only untill they are old enough to ship which for me is 4 to 6 months.

Usually I have cleanfaced and rumpless pullets and roos available. But every once in a while I have tufted cockerels for sale.

I recommend anyone who is interested in the Araucana chicken to check out my website www.cashsblueeggs.com, and more importantly the araucana club of america website www.araucana.net

Thank you all for your kind words. I love my chickens and I love that others appreciate them also.

Lanae

Yes that is Gary Ramey. He does have beautiful birds. He sells hatching eggs also. He will have chicks for sale in a month or so.

Lanae

I live in Willits, CA and was lucky enough to find Lanae and her Blue Eggers. I purchased 5 from her and so far, good results. She doesn't "sex" them, so I may have a couple of "roos", but that's Okay. They are healthy and happy, and that's all I really care about.

My name is Claude Lambert and I'm trying to acquire blue (not Green) laying egg araucana 10 hens & 1 rooster
and the same for Ameraucana

My coordinate are:
Civic # 20292, P.O.Box 53
county rd # 25 West of highway # 34
Green Valley, Ontario, Canada
K0C 1L0

phone # 1-(613)-525-2292

I live at about 1 hour distance from Massina USA

I have a hard time to find someone with what I need

Wish you can help me!!!!!.....

My name is Claude Lambert and I'm trying to acquire blue (not Green) laying egg araucana 10 hens & 1 rooster
and the same for Ameraucana

My coordinate are:
Civic # 20292, P.O.Box 53
county rd # 25 West of highway # 34
Green Valley, Ontario, Canada
K0C 1L0

phone # 1-(613)-525-2292

I live at about 1 hour distance from Massina USA

I have a hard time to find someone with what I need

Wish you can help me!!!!!.....
Hi Claude,

I would love to help you but I do not have any birds available. I may have some in the spring. I hatch eggs all winter and usually sell what I don't keep in the spring. I have shipped internationally to two different people so thats not a problem but you would need to either give me a ship to address in the US or contact and export import agent here in California that I would ship the birds to then they would ship them to you. You would be responsible for all costs.

Feel free to peruse my website www.cashsblueeggs.com

Lanae

Back
Top Bottom