Castle Chicks - season 2 **Pics**

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by ZooMummzy, Mar 19, 2009.

1. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    The last of the Castle Chicks (my last name is Castle, lol) for the season...maybe [​IMG] I had hoped to add some white egg layers this year but never put any serious effort into it. Didn't get my Buckeyes either....next year....

Picked up these little sweeties today at the local feed store - 2 Easter Eggers and a Barred Rock pullet to replace the roo I got last week. I was there before the chirping shipment arrived and had first pick. There was a rogue Black Australorpe in the box with the EE's, and I almost got it, but I was really afraid it was a roo.

I threw in a photo of my big girls sunning today too...in the mud! They are such a mess.

Gabriella (whitish with the dramatic eyelash)

[​IMG]

Sienna (kinda looks like a golden sex link or BO but is really an EE with pretty white barring)

[​IMG]

Ava (sleeping and thanks to speckledhen I knew how to pick a pullet - defined headspot and blackish legs)

[​IMG]

My big girls

[​IMG]

2. Autumn Mama

Autumn Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2009
    British Columbia,
    They are gorgeous, and the sun glinting off of them made for a nice photo! They look so healthy!! [​IMG]

3. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Great pics. I can hardly wait to get more but I must for a little bit longer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by