Cat Luvers Unite!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by kyla, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Yes!!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. No!!

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Maybe....

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. kyla

kyla Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2011
    Hope, Indiana
    I absolutely love cats!! In fact, I have about 6 or 7 at home. I have owned over 200 cats within my 18 yrs on this Earth.[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Stacykins

Stacykins Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2011
    Escanaba, MI
    I only have one kitty, and she is the love of my life.

However, she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer, if you get my drift. She is adorable and sweet, just a bit dense. For instance, a favorite place for her to sit is in a chair that slides under a part of the counter overhang. It is a narrow gap, but she loves it. If someone walks by and she wants attention, she always sits up quickly and WHAM! Hits her head on the countertop with quite a bit of force! She does this all the time. I tell her she is my adorable brain damaged kitty, hah.

Also, she will occasionally try and crawl into a lap already occupied by our crotchety beagle. Danger, danger! And she has a knack for getting herself locked in various rooms and closets, leading to 'find the kitty' games when we hear her meowing sadly.

That being said, I have met cats who are super smart. Mine is just not one of them.

One of these does NOT look like the others
    [​IMG]

Here she is forming a precarious 'kitty bridge' between two chair arms.
    [​IMG]

3. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    My friend has cats and I like her cats, but my dad is allergic. :'-(

4. kyla

Apr 7, 2011
    Hope, Indiana
    last night{10-2-12} my cat Sassy{a siamese persian-cant even tell the persian part} was letting out gas in her sleep!! but she is my sleeping buddy none the less. I also have a cat whom resides with my bio mom n the cat is 14yrs old!![​IMG]

5. cmedeiros17

cmedeiros17 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2012
    I LOVE KITTIES :)

I have five and at least two of them are super smart.......and sneaky smart lol.

6. kyla

Apr 7, 2011
    Hope, Indiana
    Almost all cats are sneaky!! It's their nature. But then you get the ones who fail at being sneaky!

7. animallover2202

animallover2202 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2012
    Buck Creek IN
    i love cats i have a kitten that i rescued shes stupid tho shell get right between your feet shell just sit there so you can trip over her if you toss her shell come right back and let you do it again oh and she drools haha but i love her oh she also attacks the dog

8. Ilovemyduckies

Ilovemyduckies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2012
    200 cats! I've only had 5 in my whole life time. I was only a baby when was had the first one, the second I got when was about 2 (he lived to be 11 years old), the third I had for about two years (then we moved, and he got away and ran off), and the fourth and fifth are my current cats. I LOVE cats, don't know what i would do without them.

9. kyla

Apr 7, 2011
    Hope, Indiana
    Cats are amazing creatures!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by