Cat People Come Here!!!

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by BobwhiteQuailLover, Mar 30, 2011.

1. BobwhiteQuailLover

BobwhiteQuailLover Country Girl[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.

Sep 25, 2010
    Wisconsin
    If any one here is looking for cats, I DEFINALTLY recommend Norwegian Forest Cat! They are so kind, sweet, loving, and BEAUTIFUL!
    Here is the story of my cat (Rainbow, a NFC):
    I went to the humane society, and I was looking for a kitten/cat. I saw Rainbow with a litter of kittens, an 6 WEEKS old! I was going to adopt her Wegie (Nickname for them) sister. I ended up coming home with Rainbow (she should have still been nursing, at 6 WEEKS OLD!). She was so shy! I was only 6 when I got her, (and that was in 2006) she hid in her litter box, ALL the time. Everytime I reached in to pet her, she would go after me. After about a week, she would let be pet her. She was the sweetest kitty EVER! She LOVED to cuddle, be pet, LOVED other family members and even loved my dad! (who HATES Cats!).

So I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Wegie's!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  2. maple

maple Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2010
    aw...sounds like a sweety. I'm glad you found each other. My daughter got her first kitten at age 6 too on her birthday. Trooper is the best gift she could have ever recieved. We found him asleep on top of a feed bag at the feed store and the guy goes..."You wanna kitten?" And the way my daughter looked at me... who could resist. He really is an awesome cat and loves to snuggle and he's funny too...very playful. He looks like a black panther. [​IMG]

3. BobwhiteQuailLover

BobwhiteQuailLover Country Girl[IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.

Sep 25, 2010
    Wisconsin
    awww [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by