Cat quilt to trade for Black copper marans (1st quilt complete pg 3)ME

Hi Ma Kettle. I'm keeping my hens ready for our trade whenever you are ready....That is soooo beautiful.

Thanks for posting that photo! Beautiful work.

Have a blessed day.

Quote:
Thanks, I will post a better one when it's finished. Yours will be ready sometime in September or October.
smile.png

Quote:
I sent you a pm.

Ma, send me that same pm. I think I need to save my chicken money for a quilt. Oh, that's right, due to my obsession, I have no money in the chicken fund. Oh well, I will have to scratch around and find another fund cause your quilts and doilies are wonderful!
love.gif

OMG, those quilts are to DIE. I really love the one with the large cats, too. Amazing!

If you ever want to do this again, gimme a holler. I'll send you a shipping crate full of eggs for a quilt like that!
big_smile.png

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

It looks like bargain is next in line. I wonder if she can house 1,000,000 chickens cause when everyone on BYC sees her work...they will all want to be in this line.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

It looks like bargain is next in line. I wonder if she can house 1,000,000 chickens cause when everyone on BYC sees her work...they will all want to be in this line.

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif

I could house quite a few if I could get dh to clean out the barn/garage!!! It's almost as big as the house and it has two floors. I will be darned if they are coming in here. It's bad enough having chicks in one of the bathrooms. Geesh. I am thinking I might want duck eggs next spring....my ebay is pw_quiltworks.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom