cat

the outdoorsman44

Songster
8 Years
Jun 22, 2011
Chandler, AZ

this cat has been coming around for a while now and i think he has something to do with it but this happens

the one on the left is not dead he is just looking down

i can get them down just by cutting a few zip ties but it happens more than once a week

Last edited:
I think you need more zip ties to stop the breach! but yes the cat may be spooking them up there, I have an ultra sonic device right next to my quail pen that I turn on each night to deter cats, it's not 100% foolproof but it doesn't turn off till the cat leaves and it really irritates them after a while so they choose not to hang around and you should find it gets bored after a while!

I think you need more zip ties to stop the breach! but yes the cat may be spooking them up there, I have an ultra sonic device right next to my quail pen that I turn on each night to deter cats, it's not 100% foolproof but it doesn't turn off till the cat leaves and it really irritates them after a while so they choose not to hang around and you should find it gets bored after a while!
yes. when i was doing it i missed a spot but when i get the chance i will put more

What is this device that you speak of! lol. I have a cat that comes by at night and pisses my cats off by sitting under my windows taunting them. i don't think he does anything to bother the chickens but I know my bengal cat wants to rip him from limb to limb. When we first moved in, there was a pet door that I let my cats use, until that *^#(* started coming IN MY HOUSE at night and starting cat fights in my kitchen. I hate that cat!

Back
Top Bottom