Catahoula Puppies for Sale in FL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by montverdechick, Oct 30, 2007.

1. montverdechick

montverdechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2007
    Central Florida
    I have 4 Catahoula puppies for sale, available 11/15. Three males (black with white chest, black/brindle, white/merle) and one female (black/tan). All are well socialized and good with kids. Parents are not working dogs, they are our pets. So, don't know if they would be good baydogs or cattle dogs. They are purebred, but not registered. Asking $150. Please call me at 407-718-4998 if you are interested. We are in Central FL. Thanks.

[​IMG]

2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    I've never heard of that breed. Very interesting! Do you have any pics of the adults? I would love to see what they look like. Thanks JEN

3. montverdechick

Mar 10, 2007
    Central Florida
    [​IMG]

This is the only one I have right now with me. Dad is the bigger one. No two Catahoulas look exactly alike.

4. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    You have wonderful looking pups!! I LOVE the blue merle!! I bet it didnt take long to sell that one or did you decide to keep that one..lol I do that with the cattle dogs that we raise once in a while. It never fails I will always want to keep one of the pups. If I was in FL I would take one but Iowa is a little to far away.. Good luck finding them all homes, it shouldnt take long. Jenn

5. montverdechick

Mar 10, 2007
    Central Florida
    We are keeping the white and merle female. She is a great pup. Yes, the blue leopard went first, I knew she would the moment she was born!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by