Catchup

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cindiloohoo, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    I miss BYC! I just wanted to post everything that has been going on, and condense it to one thread. I got a new puppy "Coop Dogg" (like Snoop Dogg, but doesn't smoke weed [​IMG] ). I want to train her to watch over the chickens, but first things first she isn't potty trained yet soooo....ongoing, tips welcome! The new job is boring me to tears. Factory work, but a job is a job is a job, and I am GLAD TO HAVE ONE [​IMG] Oh, and my vanilla still tastes like Gin [​IMG] I tried it yesterday [​IMG] [​IMG] Tips welcome there also [​IMG] AND what the heck do ya do about angel wing? I got a duck that has it, looks incredibly ridiculous, but so long as it poses no health problems....at least she can't fly away I guess [​IMG] Is it unhealthy? first time with ducks...so pardon any ignorance here. Oh, and there is a weird thing oozing out of my tree that is white and yellow jackets apparently love to snack on it...any idea what THAT might be?!?!?! I want them GONE! Wonder if I have A.D.D.? Any help appreciated [​IMG] and HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Good grief!!!! [​IMG]

3. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Too much for ya eh? [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

At this hour, yes. Catch me at around 9 am for my best brain power. I think the stuff oozing from your tree is a funny substance called sap.

5. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN

At this hour, yes. Catch me at around 9 am for my best brain power. I think the stuff oozing from your tree is a funny substance called sap.

That's kinda what i thought too....but it's SO weird. See why I posted in RR? Random+Rambling=THIS POST!!!!!! [​IMG] I don't have time for 5 threads [​IMG]

6. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Gin flavored vanilla? You might be on to something there.....

7. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:[​IMG] NO trying to make homemade vanilla extract with gin instead of vodka...so far it's pretty stank and nasty [​IMG]

8. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG] From the Palestinian! [​IMG]

9. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    Quote:I wish I only had ADD. I have ADOSS.

Attention Defic- OoohSomethingShiny!!!

10. homemade vanilla extract with gin instead of vodka

Hi! I read when you asked about that and was afraid it would always be 'vanilla flavored gin', but you don't know til you try.
    Good luck with the dog... and the job... and the duck... and the tree... and the ADD.
    [​IMG]
    Lisa​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by