Catfish for diet

NC Chick Man82

Chirping
6 Years
Jul 9, 2013
North Carolina
I recently skinned my catfish and have the remains other than the guts which i have discarded and was wondering if it would be alright for me to feed my birds the remains? They are already laying eggs

They would have enjoyed the guts, too. Toss it out there. Retrieve whatever they don't eat.

I put out a lot of things just to see what they would eat. Some things are ignored, but they eat almost everything.

We broke open more than a dozen pumpkins last year for them. Eventually, they ate everything but the skins of the pumpkins. They were so thorough that only one pumpkin plant sprouted this year.

Chris

They would have enjoyed the guts, too. Toss it out there. Retrieve whatever they don't eat.

I put out a lot of things just to see what they would eat. Some things are ignored, but they eat almost everything.

We broke open more than a dozen pumpkins last year for them. Eventually, they ate everything but the skins of the pumpkins. They were so thorough that only one pumpkin plant sprouted this year.

Chris

thank you for the reply

I feed my flock fish cleanings all the time, then the scraps after we eat. They clean them right up--heads and all!--and despite what folks say, I've never had an egg that tasted like fish.

Back
Top Bottom