cathryn wrote:In the spirit of CHRISTmas a 2009 Contract After

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cathryn, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Cathryn

Cathryn Out Of The Brooder

Mar 16, 2008
    Michigan
    cathryn wrote:
    In the spirit of CHRISTmas a 2009 Contract
    After serious & cautious consideration: Your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2009! It wasn't a very hard decision to make. My Wish for You in 2009 May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words, may 2009 be the best year of your life and filled with the blessings of CHRISTmas all year long !Cath

PS
    I did not write this, but am passing along this blessing made by friends to me, to pass along to you and your friends too.
    May all friendships be renewed, past friendships repaired w/ CHRISTian forgiveness, and love abound for all of us and our flocks. I can sometimes be the biggest screw up, but my heart does try to be in the right place. Happy New Year!

2. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Very Best Wishes for the New Year to you too Cathryn....and thank you for the lovely "Contract" back at you. May I also welcome you to the best community on the web......long may you be happy here with all of us....[​IMG] xx

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Same to you. Thanks for those kind words. Happy New Year to you. And [​IMG]

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

That is AWESOME!!! Thank you.... [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. thanks,and right back at ya [​IMG] marrie

6. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    i'll receive that! ten fold return to you, as promised!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by