Cats or Dogs?

I like both. Trying to compare them is like trying to compare apples and oranges. They each have their own little fuzzy thing going on!
smile.png

I like dogs. My dog beast loves cats. Unfortunately the cats spend a short period of their life running from my dog, as beast the wonder mutt thinks he's ALF reincarnated.

I currently have nine dogs, over the years I've had many more. I've only had three cats, one of them bit my three year old FOR NO REASON, the other two destroyed the living room couch. I hate cats.

Nah, thats not a fair comparison. I love both equally especially when my monster cat is even ballsy enough to chase off foxes(I saw this first hand
big_smile.png
) before Farrah(the dog) will. He also takes on stray dogs, wild cats, and any other halpless varmint... but is incredibly people friendly. XD He's not really interested in mice or rats though for some reason and sadly the way he is makes it very hard to add any new dogs to the family as he'll take them ALL on.

its like comparing a pickup truck to a minivan. both have totaly different uses. a dog is the protector and guardian of the family and property, a cat is vermin control. both are loved pets, both can destroy and mess things up if they are not trained or cared for.

Back
Top Bottom