Cats

Chickenrandomness

12 Years
Sep 13, 2009
Stanley, North Dakota
there seems to be a lack of knowledge of cats in this world. i dedicate this thread to domestic cats and to teach people about them and their various breeds!
big_smile.png

if you have any questions, comments, or concerns reguarding cats, post em' here!

Last edited:
These are my cats Egor and Lux. I adopted them when they were six weeks old. They're from the same litter. I freaking love these cats and have learned a bunch from having them. They're five now and are incredibly well behaved little tabbies!
c39f2e3e.jpg

be873840.jpg

Awwwww the second pic looks EXACTLY like my grandpas old kitty :3
I'll post pics of mine soon! There's some on my page

I have a she-demon cat whom I love dearly, and then a well-behaved gentleman with cerebellar hypoplasia who is more tumbleweed than cat. I've learned that I love a cat with a good sense of humor (though cat humor can be downright evil), and that sleeping with your mouth open invites busy little dung paws to fish around inside.
sickbyc.gif
I've also learned that nothing under the sun is more relaxing after a hard day's work than a warm cat purring you to sleep.

IMG_0129.jpg
The seven year-old kitten

IMG_2582.jpg
Falls over. Alot.

Last edited:
64479_img_3001.jpg

64479_img_3211.jpg

MY baby Milo who sadly has feline aids.
sad.png

But is alive... well and fat!
Due to his laziness. ahah
Im glad that we were blessed with a cat with this infection. Because whenever he even thinks about sneezing we take him to the vet. Why? because ANY little sickness could kill him.
and others couldn't afford this! So we love him, and are glad we can provide the proper care needed for him and his ailments.
smile.png

i have 3 cats, all brown mackeral! 2 are domestic shorthairs, one is less of a mix.

this one is Rainy. she is about 7, 8, maybe 9 years old. she is a very nice cat, shes polite and friendly. but she doesn't like to be messed with too much and she don't like strangers. We nicked named her Nin

41094_dscn1808.jpg

41094_dscn1813.jpg

This is Tas. He looks and acks much younger than he really is. Hes about 11 years old. He can't eat regular cat food because they give him crsytals in his bladder. It happened to him twice.
he is such a funny cat! he drinks a ton of water and is VERY picky about it! if his water is not clean, he'll sit in front of it and wait and/or moew in front of it until the water is replaced with more fresh water. if the bowl is not full, he will again sit in front of it and/ or meow until its filled. and his water bowl needs to be at the right angle, but he fixes that problem by himself by sticking his paw in the water and moving it. Tas seemes to puff up as a defence mechanism (all cats do that, but its funny how he does it so often) and we joke about all the water he drinks makes him puff up
lol.png

he LOVES boxes, i mean really LOVES them! he has to jump in any open empty box! its adorable! and he loves to attack any tail that comes by his box! lastly, some days, he is just in a hurry everywhere! he zoom here, zoom there, etc. when he does that, he resembles a littlekid pretending they are a racecar driver in a car, so when he does that, i say hes "Racecaring"
41094_dscn1812.jpg

our last and newest cat is Simba. he is definitly not a domestic shorthair as he doesn't have the general shapes like most of them. plus he is a rather small cat. he is the completely outdoor cat, which will change when we move. the reason why he is always outside is because he pees everywhere, which makes Tas pee everywhere. but we will get Simba neutered soon.
Simba is a very lovable cat, he LOVES people and loves his belly scratched. unlike most cats, he'll let you hold him anyway you want; upsidedown, over your shoulders, etc. and don't scratch! or bite hard. i think hes afraid if he hurts anyone of us, we'll get rid of him. he obviously had an owner before (we found him around our farm and we befriended him) its funny because he likes following our dogs everywhere! plus he poses for pictures sometimes! i'll have to ask my sis if i can upload this picture of him; my sis was taking pics of him, and there was a tennis ball right next to him and he put his paw on the tennis ball, its adorable
lol.png

41094_dscn1814.jpg

Last edited:
I only get Simease cats. The first one I had was the nicest little thing. She kinda was around as a kitten like she would just wander around the yard. Then we brought her in at age 3? with tuna. She was a vinalla? She died of feline lukemia.
sad.png
Then we got a Choclate Simease... Named Mocha
big_smile.png
he is about 5 now. He is also very nice.... I like how cats hid in the smallest boxes. Hehe
smile.png

he is the completely outdoor cat, which will change when we move. the reason why he is always outside is because he pees everywhere, which makes Tas pee everywhere. but we will get Simba neutered soon.

I hate to tell you this, but neutering him probably won't make him stopping marking. Once they start, even if they're neutered, they most times don't quit......by that time it's become a habit.

I have 6 1/2 house cats and probably 20 barn cats.​

Back
Top Bottom