Caught red handed...

OccamsTazer

Songster
10 Years
Mar 2, 2009
Tuscaloosa, AL
I just caught the man in my life DRINKING GRAVY!

I made shallot gravy for the taters tonight, and it *was* to die for, but wow. There was only a little gravy left in the boat, and when he thought I wasn't lookin', he swigged it down.

And he's thin. I guess I should be flattered at the cooking compliment.
ya.gif

WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mind blast from that past - When my dh and I were dating i caught him doing the sane thing.

we've been married for 20 years

Well chickaddict, that's encouraging, because I plan to keep this one
gig.gif

The male heart-stomach connection is so true, sometimes I think they stick around because we feed 'em.

I'm pretty sure it was the cooking that hooked him. His mother was a horrible cook, never used any spices.

I've also caught him drinking spaghetti sauce.

Actually, our relationship has lasted so long because we were friends first.
Most couples are driven first by lust. Well, eventually lust wears off and you're left married to a stranger. I've seen the marriages of ALL of our friends explode, we are the last surviving marriage from about 30 or so that we used to hang out with then.

I tell people that we are THE NEW AMERICAN MINORITY.

The new American minority doesn't have a specific color, race, creed ,religeon or specific economic status.

Simply put,

If all of your babies have the same daddy and you're still married to him, you are part of a seriously small minority!!!!!!!!!!
sad but true

That is quite a compliment!

Kind of gross straight up, but it could be worse. My sister caught her ex boyfriend drinking the blood out of those maxi-pad things that raw hamburger sits on in the styrofoam trays...
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
x100!
bow.gif

I have strong opinions about fidelity, respecting one's partner, all that ol' fashion' stuff, and sometimes it seems like I am the ONLY 20something who does. And yeah, I often bite my tongue when hearing about friends' relationship problems. I want to remind them that you have to actually like the PERSON you're with, not just like looking at them
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom