Caving anyone?

Mr. Ree

Songster
12 Years
Feb 7, 2007
South Central, KY
Was just curious if any other members here did this? If you arent aware what it is, its simply this: going into a cave and walking through it.
wink.png
Not sure if anyone else is in an area where caves are so abundant. Here in southern Ky its pretty easy to find caves just about anywhere, guess cause we are so close to Mammoth Cave not really sure. Its something that is pretty neat and really exciting, until you got to squeeze through a whole the size of a watermelon.
barnie.gif

~Casey

I've been to a commercial cave as I call it - but don't remember which one. I used to live in Knoxville and travelled around Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge a lot, and occasionally up to Bristol. A guy I knew around there took me onto some private property that had a land-sea cave on it, but it was too hard to get into, and there was also a research team there we were trying to avoid. They're pretty awesome to explore if you know what you're getting into! I always wanted to go to one of those caves where there is a boat ride in it, but now I've seen too many horror movies,
hide.gif
Not to think of the fact that I'm a bit older, a lot heavier, and pretty well damaged from a car wreck 5yrs ago - yeah, don't think spelunking is in my forseeable future, but have fun!

Back
Top Bottom