Cayuga Ducklings - SE PA Pending

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by protodon, Oct 30, 2009.

1. protodon

protodon Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2009
    Nottingham,PA
    I have 3 Cayuga Ducklings for sale in Chester County,PA ( Nottingham). The Ducklings are from Murray McMurray hatchery. It's $25 for the 3 of them. They are pick-up only.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  2. noriko

noriko Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2008
    N E Pennsylvania
    I've been looking for somebody who have Cayuga ducks(Ducklings) in my area but, you are little too far from me (three hours)...... You don't want to meet me in Reading or Pottsville, do you? [​IMG] I'm from Shickshinny area(Luzern County). Thanks! Noriko.

3. protodon

protodon Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2009
    Nottingham,PA
    Sorry I have a few people in line in front of you. Someone is supposed to be picking them up tomorrow (monday). I can let you know if they or the other people don't come through. I know they are very hard to find which is why I had to order some. If you really want some in a hurry, it may not hurt to order your own and sell the extras. I was worried I would be stuck with too many but the responses I got for these cayugas were way more than I expected.

4. noriko

noriko Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 9, 2008
    N E Pennsylvania
    Thank you for letting me know. I'm pretty sure I'll DO order Cayuga duckling & blue swedish ducklings with the chicks next year. Good luck with your beautiful ducklings! They are messy but, so cute. [​IMG] Thanks again, Noriko.

Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by