CBB (Button) quail pair: Cinnamon Blueface Pair

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
Up for bids is one pair of cinnamon blueface Chinese Blue Breasted (Button) Quail. Both male and female are cinnamon Blueface.

Please read some informative threads on caring for these wonderful little birds!

The Do's and Don'ts of Button Quail (CBBQ)
Chinese Blue Breasted Quail Information aka BUTTON QUAIL

incubator001.jpg

The birds shown are the birds listed in this auction. I'm moving and won't have space to keep 50+ button quail. Most have been re-homed but I still have a few pair who need to be placed.

You can view 'good' pictures (My pictures all stink!) on quailladyoffortmyers's website at http://www.stellar-gamebirds.com/Button-Quail-Colors.html Just do a search on the page for "cinnamon blueface"

This is a bonded pair, they have been together since the day they hatched. They are a little over 1 year old (hatched approx. 10-10-10). Generally, the little hen lays 4-6 eggs weekly.

Shipping is based on your zip code plus box fee. I don't have any chick boxes but have several of the horizon single NEST boxes. These boxes are $10 each, chick boxes are generally $3-$5. However, shipping (to me) on 1 chick box makes them about $10, sometimes more. So box fee is $10 unless you have an old chick shipping box laying around that you can send to me
smile.png

I can combine shipping on the buttons. A 50-ct chick box can be used for 2 pair, or a 100-ct box for 3-4 pair. I might be able to divide a single NEST box to ship 2 pair if needed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom