Celebrities with chickens

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by AspiringUrbaniteFarmer, Sep 16, 2011.

1. AspiringUrbaniteFarmer

AspiringUrbaniteFarmer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2011
    Melbourne FL
    I couldn't figure out where else to post this, so here we go. I am interested in learning what celebrities have chickens. Why? Why not? Anyway, I know Martha & Paula have birds, but that's no surprise. Martha's favs are the French Marans & Paula adopted a flock (disputed) either from Mosquito Control or ex-battery hens. Either way, neat.

Here's something I found w/ Tori Spelling & her white silkie:

http://www.lovelyish.com/744549573/tori-spellings-chicken-and-other-strange-celeb-pets/

What celebs have you heard have chickens?

2. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    OH, I saw that pic of Tori with the silkie, and thought it was just darling! I might just have to carry one of my chickens to the pet store one day, just to see how people react. Maybe I'll take this one:

[​IMG]
    This is Amber....I think it would be fun....Going to take her next time I go!

3. AspiringUrbaniteFarmer

Jul 20, 2011
    Melbourne FL
    WOW, Amber is beautiful! Thanks for sharing that photo.

4. Sumatra503

Sumatra503 Kozy Orchard Farms

Sep 24, 2010
    Quote:[​IMG]
    This is Puffles. I take her with me to most places on her harness. Trust me, you get lots of looks with a chicken on your shoulder.

5. AspiringUrbaniteFarmer

Jul 20, 2011
    Melbourne FL
    It's no more odd or unsanitary than any other animals. I've seen some BYCer's even sell chicken diapers... could be a good purchase! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by