Celebrity Barr Rock & Buff Orp Roos 6wks -Charlotte NC- **free**

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by arlee453, Jan 20, 2008.

1. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    1/28/07 UPDATE: I still have 2 BRs and 3 BOs not spoken for - roos, hatched 12/19/07... they are pure.

I suppose it's time I made this post [​IMG]

I've got a 'few' Barred Rock and Buff Orp boys available from our last hatch. These are CELEBRITY chicks - they were the ones that hatched LIVE on the internet!

I'm not sure exact count YET, but I'm pretty sure I've got 4 BRs and at least 2 BOs that need new homes. I could have SWORN someone in NC needed a BR boy way back when but I can't find the post...

They are 5 wks old on Jan 23rd. I'd be willing to keep them a bit longer if you need me to - I just need them to go before they all start crowing and upsetting my grumpy neighbors! The BRs are from Lisa (DipsyDoo's) eggs - they are all really healthy guys!

I'd rather give them away to my fellow BYCers than send them to auction - does any one need a baby roo for their flock?? I'd prefer them to go as roos/pets but I don't mind them going as meat birds, as long as they go to a good home to live out the time they have left!

I'm in Concord, NC and would be willing to drive up to 30 miles to meet you somewhere, or I would be willing to ship them if you will pick up the cost of postage and the shipping box.

If you want me to post pics, let me know.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2008
  2. sgray136

sgray136 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2007
    Huntertown, Indiana
    How much to ship to Huntertown, Indiana? What is the best way? I only need one roo... am I too far away for safe shipping?[​IMG]

3. arlee453

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Bump.....anyone else??

4. mergmet

mergmet Chillin' With My Peeps

I think I am too far, near Williamsburg VA, I could use several as I have both breeds already

what say you?

5. arlee453

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Dang, Mergmet - I'd love to get them to you. We're about 5 1/2 hours from Williamsburg, VA though...

6. hensdeliverthegoods

hensdeliverthegoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Catawba County, NC
    I'm just Northwest of Lake Norman. My coop isn't quite built yet, though...expecting it to be done in about a month. Is that too long for you to hang onto them?

7. snugglepup

snugglepup Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2007
    Creedmoor, NC
    hey, i'd maybe take 2 BR boys. I'm coming down that way for an obedience trial next weekend, maybe we could meet up?

8. hensdeliverthegoods

hensdeliverthegoods Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Catawba County, NC
    *perking up* Did someone say obediance trial?? [​IMG]

9. arlee453

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Oh, not at all - and we are very close to Lake Norman area.

Final count is 4 BR and 3 BO roos. I MIGHT have a girl or maybe 2 also, depending on how many girls my friend ends up taking - not sure yet on that...

10. arlee453

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    Snuggle, we can definately meet up somewhere... when and where??

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by