Celtic Thunder!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by RoxyOtis, Nov 14, 2008.

1. RoxyOtis

RoxyOtis Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2008
    Modesto, CA
    I just wanted to post this great group, They are Celtic Thunder and are made up of irish and scottish men. I absolutely [​IMG] them. I am going to see them in concert on Dec. 2 in Fresno.

If you like Celtic Music I would check out this promo video [​IMG]

2. CATRAY44

CATRAY44 Lard Cookin Chicken Woman

My 16 year old daughter and her best friend saw them in Ann Arbor last month. It was apparently an awesome show! She was able to meet Kieth Harkin and Damian McGinty after the show for pictures and autographs. She was thrilled!!

3. RoxyOtis

Aug 28, 2008
    Modesto, CA
    [​IMG] I am so jealous! I am glad to hear it is going to be a great show![​IMG]

4. rubyv67

rubyv67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2008
    Daggett,CA
    [​IMG] We love them. My dd's make me watch it over and over. We sing Mull of Kintyre while doing chores. [​IMG]

5. poultrykeeper08

poultrykeeper08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Agawam , Ma
    i watched the video but i couldnt hear them . But who brought the little kid on stage ?? Every one else looks in thier twentys then you see the 15 year old ??

6. CATRAY44

How cool is that! I can just hear you guys singing to the chickens! How old are your dds?

7. CATRAY44

Quote:Try this:

8. rubyv67

rubyv67 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 17, 2008
    Daggett,CA
    [​IMG] One is amost 9 the other almost 7. My little one with Downs ( he's 6) sings his little heart out too. I use the old songs to teach them where their ancestors come from. The 9 yr old loves them! Sometimes I even start crying ,they are just so important to Celtic culture. We're mixed with alot of other stuff too, but the Scots and Irish touch me in a special way. [​IMG]

9. RoxyOtis

Aug 28, 2008
    Modesto, CA
    lol the little guy in there is 16-17 can remember for sure. They did that so they could reach people of all ages, they range from 16 to 39 so they have something for everyone! I absolutely [​IMG] [​IMG] them! I can't say enough good things about them!!

Rubyv67- That's one of my favorite songs!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Just watched a bunch of their songs on Youtube.

They got some great talent... I especially love the ones they sing acapella.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by