Cemetery De Memoriale ( Pet cemetary..... :(

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by 44Wolves, Dec 21, 2010.

1. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    Welcome, to Cemetery De Memoriale. You are walking out of your black limo, wearing a black shirt and black pants. Your Goth- Black hat is tiliting in the wind. Your black Make-up is rolling down you cheeks with teas and rain. Your sibling is frowning. There is a sad, eerie silence. In front of everyone, youare talking. Bt not about happiness. But about Death. Your beloved Chicken, Henry, was killed by the neighbors cat, Mr.Fluffy Cakes Sugar Boogiwoo Woo. He was slowly slaughtered. You called several friends to attend Henry's ceromony, at your own Pet Cemetary, Cemetery De Memoriale. You lay him in his small, wooden coffen, and put his favorit Girl, Henriette, a feather of hers, on his heart and close the pretty gold box. You snifle your tears, and lay Henry down, into the pit, and finally, you push the dirt back over, and he's gone. Forever......

I'm sorry about your reent pet loss. He/She was taken care of very well, and probably died of spoiled love. Maany of us put the memoribla in our siggy's, but that takes up your percious personal zone. So why post a topic about Henry's death. Post his memoribla here, and give your siggy a break. Fill out this sadening form, below, and post it here. He/She will have it's name posted on here.

Pet's Name:
    Animal:
    Breed/Species:
    Short reason of Death:
    Speacial Words:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Cemetery De Memoriale
    Pet's Name: America
    Animal: Chicken
    Breed/Species: Ameraucana
    Short Reason of Death: Maggots and possible infection, not good from chick-hood.
    Speacial Words: At a young age, America always was smaller and picked on. She was a beatiful small White-and had a red Stomach/Crop area. She always had runny stools and diharea stuck to her butt, which we cleaned off. As a chick, I had to force her to drink for a few days. RIP

Pet's Name: Happy
    Animal: Bunny
    Breed/Species: Netherland dwarf
    Short reason of Death: NO IDEA!!
    Speacial Words: Best pet I ever had, he always loved to lick my hand, every year on Christmas I would give him a piece of sugar cookie, which he LOVED, He was all white and had red eyes but was very cute. he was born sometime in april 2008, same month as my birthday. he died very recently, Dec. 14, 2010 [​IMG]

Name: George
    Animal: Pigeon
    Breed/Species: Feral Rock Dove
    Short reason of Death: We found him lying in the yard, struggling to survive. His entire lower body was paralyzed, which tells me that it was a severe head injury (Head injuries cause spinal problems, and other lower body problems). One day, he was wearily pulling himself with his wings to come to the porch from the lawn, and that was it. He just croaked.
    Special Words: He lived for little more than two weeks after the incident, put so much trust in me, and basically became my pet. He would accept snuggles; only on his terms, though. He would gladly take food from my hand and drink from a bowl I held up for him. RIP, George.

Name: Scaley
    Animal: goldfish
    Breed: Koi
    Short Reason of Death: died of old age, i had him since i was 5 [​IMG]
    Special Words: RIP Scaley, I'll see you in Heaven... If God allows me... [​IMG]

Pet name: Cookie
    Animal: Cat
    Breed: (?)
    Short Reason of death: Lymphomia, (sp?) a kind of cancer.
    Special Words: Cookie was my first cat, and I had her from the time I was 4, she died when I was 10.
    We got her when my grandpa rescued her from a lady who was not in her right mind. Cookie was kept in a cage so small she couldn't move,or groom herself. She was there for the births of all my siblings.

Pet's Name: Pebble
    Animal: Fish
    Breed/Species: Beta/Siamese fighting
    Short reason of Death: A disease in the water. I can't remember, since she died when I was 7
    Special Words: Pebble was my first pet ever, besides some family fish that I had that I never cared about. "She" was actually a he.

Pet's Name: Rascal
    Animal: Hermit Crab
    Breed/Species: Hermit Crab
    Short reason of Death: Don't know
    Special Words: She was a very frisky crab. At night she would run around, roll on her back, and toss a sponge ball up into the air. During the day, she'd just sleep.

Pet's Name: Pluto
    Animal: Fish
    Breed/Species: Goldfish
    Short reason of Death: Don't know
    Special Words: My first goldfish. I saved him from being eaten by huge cannibal fish. He was really pretty- white with calico speckles.

Pet's Name: Calvin
    Breed/Species: Barred Rock
    Short reason of Death: Bobcat D:<
    Special Words: Not exactly mine, but belonging to a close friend. My brother named her, even though I told him that Calvin was a hen. Named after a comic book character.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  2. 44Wolves

Jun 28, 2009
    Here is a first:
    Pet's Name: America
    Breed/Species: Ameraucana
    Short Reason of Death: Maggots and possible infection, not good from chick-hood.
    Speacial Words: At a young age, America always was smaller and picked on. She was a beatiful small White-and had a red Stomach/Crop area. She always had runny stools and diharea stuck to her butt, which we cleaned off. As a chick, I had to force her to drink for a few days. RIP

3. iluvsedward

iluvsedward Overrun With Chickens

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    great idea! I was thinking about this!

4. 44Wolves

Jun 28, 2009
    Now Happy can 4ever be remembered here.... [​IMG]

5. iluvsedward

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    Pet's Name: Happy
    Animal: Bunny
    Breed/Species: Netherland dwarf
    Short reason of Death: NO IDEA!!
    Speacial Words: Best pet I ever had, he always loved to lick my hand, every year on Christmas I would give him a piece of sugar cookie, which he LOVED, He was all white and had red eyes but was very cute. he was born sometime in april 2008, same month as my birthday. he died very recently, Dec. 14, 2010 [​IMG]

6. iluvsedward

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    Quote:lol

7. BirdNut

BirdNut Overrun With Chickens

Sep 13, 2010
    Suprise, Arizona
    This shouldn't be in G, J, and F... [​IMG]

Pet's Name: George
    Animal: Pigeon
    Breed/Species: Feral Rock Dove
    Short reason of Death: We found him lying in the yard, struggling to survive. His entire lower body was paralyzed, which tells me that it was a severe head injury (Head injuries cause spinal problems, and other lower body problems). One day, he was wearily pulling himself with his wings to come to the porch from the lawn, and that was it. He just croaked.
    Special Words: He lived for little more than two weeks after the incident, put so much trust in me, and basically became my pet. He would accept snuggles; only on his terms, though. He would gladly take food from my hand and drink from a bowl I held up for him. RIP, George.

8. 44Wolves

Jun 28, 2009
    True..... Stories of my Chickens.... Sorry Mod who moves this!

9. iluvsedward

Jan 19, 2010
    Calvert county MD
    Quote:more like stories of animals, or other pets and livestock.....

10. Telamon

Telamon Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2010
    I have no idea.
    Name: Scaley

Animal: goldfish

Breed: Koi

Short Reason of Death: died of old age, i had him since i was 5 [​IMG]

Special Words: RIP Scaley, I'll see you in Heaven... If God allows me... [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by