Cent. Fl. Breeders Assoc. Show, Sat. March 27, 2010, Arcadia, Fl

A.T. Hagan

Don't Panic
12 Years
Aug 13, 2007
North/Central Florida
I went back through the first five pages of threads and did not see one for this show down to Aracdia coming up next month in March.

Is anyone planning on going?

My daughter's oldest Silkie cockerel is (I think) finally developed enough that she can show him and get some experience so we're probably going to go.

We're also going to be looking for more blue, black, or splash hens to add to her breeding flock.

Who's going?

.....Alan.

A.T. Hagan :

I went back through the first five pages of threads and did not see one for this show down to Aracdia coming up next month in March.

Is anyone planning on going?

My daughter's oldest Silkie cockerel is (I think) finally developed enough that she can show him and get some experience so we're probably going to go.

We're also going to be looking for more blue, black, or splash hens to add to her breeding flock.

Who's going?

.....Alan.

It's posted on the UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events thread in post #1,

Alieda​

I was waiting for someone else to post it before I did.... I'm a chicken LOL.

Anyways, we can hopefully go. Still trying to convince Hubby (although we've been arguing over it....
hmm.png
). We did go to the Inverness show in Nov. and our birds that we had all brought ribbons home.

I have to get my Silkies up to a good weight, but otherwise if we go, I will have in the Open division:

Pekin Drake
Black Cochin Hen
Blue Splash Maran Cockerel (if he's old enough)
And Possibly Splash and Blue Silkie Hens.

I may just bring our BCM hen, too, but don't know because she has some yellowing in between her toes and under her feet.

Quote:
It's posted on the UPCOMING FLORIDA Swaps/Sales/Shows/Events thread in post #1,

Alieda

Well, yes, that's where I found the info on the show. Usually though shows upcoming in the near future develop their own threads and I could not find anyone talking about this one. It's only a month away.

As usual a schedule conflict has come up between the show and a must-attend dance event for my daughter so I'm not sure if she's going to be able to go or not, but I'm going to try to go myself anyway.

.....Alan.

I can't believe it's the same day as the rabbit show I have to go to in Bartow...just my luck, darn it all!

Keep us posted on the next one.
smile.png

Kristen

I'm planning on showing some Call Ducks. I can also bring some Horizon Shipping Boxes if anyone wants to pick some up let me know what you want. Either size single is $8 and the econo is $15. I will also pick up Omni $22 and the Swan $25 but they must be paid for in advance. We will also have a few Poultry Supplies for sale.
Thanks

I am looking for a show to go to. One or two of my Delaware pullets look very nice. I want to get some showing experience, but it is a long drive. Are the county fairs mostly worthless? The Columbia County fair had one small tent of poultry. Most of those were EE's, I guess they were for showmanship. Not what I would call a prestigious event. Or even a networking opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom