Central Fl. PBA show

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Jay Bee, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2007
    North Florida
    The club has set the date for this years show, Nov. 15, 2008 at the Citrus Co. fair grounds. This will be double show held in conjunction with the Gold Coast Classic. This is a well attended and well run show. mark the date on your calendar. JB

2. QueenieBee

QueenieBee Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2008
    Ocala, Florida
    Thank you. I've been searching for local shows with no luck.

3. maus

maus Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2007
    Florida
    Who would we contact to get info if we are interested in entering? I want to but I am new and dont really know what I am doing, lol [​IMG]

4. feathersnfur

feathersnfur Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2008
    You can e-mail Valerie at [email protected]. I think she can get you what you need to enter the show. I have her phone number too, but I hesitate to post it. If you want to contact me at [email protected] I can get it to you. You need to hurry though because entries need to be postmarked by May 16th. We love going to shows!! [​IMG]

5. maus

maus Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2007
    Florida
    Thank you! I emailed her.
    [​IMG]

6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Out Of The Brooder

Apr 22, 2007
    North Florida
    Hi all: The Show that I posted above is in NOVEMBER, there is a fun show on May 24 at Bartow Fl. at the Polk Co. Ag. Center. Valerie H. can give you all the info. you need. JB

7. feathersnfur

feathersnfur Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2008
    sorry, JB...I got a little bit ahead of myself. I was referring to the "fun show" in Bartow when I said the entries needed to be PM'd by the 16th. I realize now that nothing was said about the fun show in the earlier message.

8. Sparkalator

Sparkalator Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    Florida
    Any information about the Bartow show? Dates, Times, Locations? Thanks.

9. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    The Central Florida Poultry Breeders Assoc. is sponsoring the Fun Show. It is being held at the Polk County Ag Center located on Hwy 17S. in Bartow. The show begins a 9:00AM.

10. peepsnbunnies

peepsnbunnies Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2007
    Central Florida
    Hi Jay Bee! Are you coming to the Fun Show in Bartow?

Lisa [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by