Central FL(Winter Haven) swap/sale 10/10

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Sillystunt, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Sillystunt

Sillystunt Master of the Silly

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Ok, so i know there is one in north and arcadia on the 3rd. I have decided to do one in central fl. Since the 3rd is opening day for dove. I figured i can give orlando, tampa and polk county an option. Some new members are to far from north and sw to attend. So my house , saturday? Or do u wanna do it the following weekend? Then kelly can do late nov and then dec is up for grabs. I am located in polk county 1hr east of Tampa and 1hr west of Orlando. i will have DE, chicks and maybe more! .

OK, THIS IS GOING DOWN 10/10 FROM 9AM TO 2PM
    838 23rd st NW
    Winter Haven, FL 33881

Heather

Last edited: Sep 28, 2009
  2. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:Why does it have to be that day?!? [​IMG]

3. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    U think people will do sunday? I dont do church but many do. Wanna do 12 to 5 sunday? I will change it asap

4. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Quote:I don't think people will drive as far if it's on a Sunday...that's how it's been in the past anyways. And I work Sunday morning anyways.

5. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    I changed it! Gave more options. If anyone wants to host it in tampa or orlando instead thats cool as well! We need something in tampa! I love Tampa

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  6. KellyHM

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    I don't care which day. I work both of those Saturdays, but I don't go in until noon, so as long as we start before that I can still come. [​IMG]

7. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Either day good for me, October is my very favorite time of the year, too.

8. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Lets do the 17th at 9am

9. SunshineSilkies

SunshineSilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 10, 2009
    Florida
    Silly,
    Don't know if you remembered that there is a Poultry Show/Swap is in Gainesville on Oct 17th also. This is the one where we will have a poultry judge there judging entries by BYCer's with a seminar and then the swap/sale. Just wanted to remind you before you set a final date....Don't know if this would even have an effect with people in your area that are coming to this one or not...just a friendly reminder..[​IMG]

10. Sillystunt

Jul 11, 2008
    Winter Haven, FL
    Yeah i was thinking the 10th but it took 3hrs to get to gainsville. Just to far for some of us. I will be at cmoms though. If anyone chimes in that is going to gainsville and wants to do this, i will do the 10th. Just so far!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by