Central Florida Fair 2009. who's comin'? :)

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by AilsVonHelson, Dec 16, 2008.

1. AilsVonHelson

AilsVonHelson Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    Orlando, FL.
    The nexy central florida fair will be running FAIR DATES: APRIL 16-26.

I was wondering to see how many of you BYC'ers would be there to show your beautiful chickens/other animals.

Here's a little tidbit from the central florida fair website:

The Central Florida Fair has been celebrating the agricultural heritage of Florida for nearly a century. With over 2,600 entries annually, the Central Florida Fair presents one of the largest livestock shows in the Florida region.

The Central Florida Fair Youth Livestock Exhibits emphasize the educational aspects of our program, including selection, feeding, grooming, record keeping, and showmanship. Each show promotes the livestock industry in Florida, and stresses the need for better animals and the importance of the industry to the economic welfare of Florida.

With the addition of the horse show in 2006, horse enthusiasts can now enjoy 11 days of horse shows, demonstrations, exhibitions and speed events at the Fair.

Hope to see ya there,

Gabriel​

2. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Sounds good to me. Where's it going to be?

3. AilsVonHelson

AilsVonHelson Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    Orlando, FL.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  4. sonarjay

sonarjay Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2008
    plant city, fl
    does anyone know how many chickens they have there?

5. SunnyChic

SunnyChic Keep The Sunny Side Up

Mar 7, 2009
    Thanks for the heads up! I don't have any chickens to show, but I'd like to go.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by