Central Florida Poultry/Small Animal Swap & Sale April 2nd Ocala

Quote:
He STILL IS gorgeous!! He is very loved, and spoiled, here with us.
smile.png

We have his first brahma/cochin mixed chicks, on the ground now.
jumpy.gif

I remember that roo he is HUGE!!!!

Quote:
smile.png

jumpy.gif

Are you planning on bringing any chicks or eggs to the swap? I would be interested in them....
smile.png

We are going to try to make this. If we make it, we will be bringing chicks, Barred Rocks, Buff Orpingtons, Black Copper Marans, Jersey Giants(if there are any left), and RIR's. We also have a 9 m.o. Burbon Red Tom for sale and a 9 m.o. Royal Palm Tom for sale. Those I probably won't bring unless someone is interested.

I really want to come to this swap but have already made other plans. I hope it is very successful so I can go to another one. I will be at Eric & Le's swap on April 16th.

Quote:
smile.png

jumpy.gif

Are you planning on bringing any chicks or eggs to the swap? I would be interested in them....
smile.png

We are planning on making it, to one of the two swaps. Either the April 2nd one, or the April 16th one.
Jeff is the Manager, at his job, so it is hard from him to get a weekend day off.
As soon as we know, what date we will be able to attend, we will let everyone know, what we will be bringing for sure.
At this time, I know we will be bringing LF GL Cochin chicks, Silver Sebright chicks, Silkie chicks, Buff Orp Chicks, and some mixed chicks.
YES, we will have some of our Brahma/Cochin chicks, fathered by the big Brahma rooster. We have 20 eggs, in the bator, from him, that will hatch before either swap date.
You can see pictures of the brahma roo, and the cochin hens, we have him with, on Our website. We have also, posted a couple pics, of the first chick hatched from them.

Quote:
Heather, I'll see you there. I already committed to the St. Pete swap too. DH is going down with me and going off to see some of his old buddies while I'm at the swap We are originally from St. Pete.

Quote:
smile.png

We are planning on making it, to one of the two swaps. Either the April 2nd one, or the April 16th one.
Jeff is the Manager, at his job, so it is hard from him to get a weekend day off.
As soon as we know, what date we will be able to attend, we will let everyone know, what we will be bringing for sure.
At this time, I know we will be bringing LF GL Cochin chicks, Silver Sebright chicks, Silkie chicks, Buff Orp Chicks, and some mixed chicks.
YES, we will have some of our Brahma/Cochin chicks, fathered by the big Brahma rooster. We have 20 eggs, in the bator, from him, that will hatch before either swap date.
You can see pictures of the brahma roo, and the cochin hens, we have him with, on Our website. We have also, posted a couple pics, of the first chick hatched from them.

Oh please let me know, even if I get one from your roo's breeder/mom I would love a few of his chicks.

I may have some Sebbies of my own, the guy I bought Apples eggs from has sent me more to make up for the bad ones due to our horrible mail people. Cross your fingers!!

But still needing Cayugas.

We wil have our own mix ducklings (pekin/runner/crested/mallard)for sale and maybe two TSC pekins if I can get my hubby to let go!

Back
Top Bottom