Central Florida Poultry/Small Livestock Swap & Sale July 30th Ocala

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by ThePamperedPullet, Jun 30, 2011.

1. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

2. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Here is the next swap for Central Florida. We hope to see you all there. Lots of parking and lots of shade. We will once again create a list of available birds and animals so please post what you might be bringing so that we can add it to the list.

ThePamperedPullet New poultry and livestock supplies
    cmom Cages
    Steven Ringneck Pheasant and Coturnix Quail chicks
    Nava cockerels from SQ parents Big Black Orps Bamachicken lines and will see what else NN's for sure

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  3. Nava

Nava I Got The Naked Neck Blues

Aug 2, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    cockerels from SQ parents Big Black Orps Bamachicken lines
    and will see what else NN's for sure

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  4. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    I'll be there. Not sure what all I'll have by then, but likely turkeys.

5. Mr_fixit_77

Mr_fixit_77 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 27, 2009
    Brooksville, fl
    I am going to try and make it I will have to see what my schedule is closer to the day of the swap. If I can make it I will come with some coops, single and multi chamber bat houses (pics to come) . Also some single and multi nest boxes (pics to come).

Here are some pictures of what I might have at the swap:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you are interested in a coop before the swap, send me a message or look me up on Tampabay craigslist

6. Mr_fixit_77

Mr_fixit_77 Out Of The Brooder

Nov 27, 2009
    Brooksville, fl
    Here are my single nest boxes, they are 3/8 plywood (3ply) put together with brads and construction adhesive. They also have a linoleum floor covering for east cleaning.

[​IMG]

Single chamber bat houses are built to UF publication WEC246 Effective bat houses for Florida, the 4 chamber will be built to the same standard, but I do not have pictures of those yet. The pictures show one not primed and one primed, final paint will be a light gray. They are built with 3/8" plywood (3ply), groves cut every 1/2" o.c., the interior is finished in a dark stain, secured with screws and construction adhesive. The exterior has been caulked, painted with 1 cost of oil based primer and 1 coat of light gray exterior oil based paint.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. FarmCoe

FarmCoe Flock Mistress

May 22, 2010
    Planet Earth
    We'll be there!

8. chics in the sun

chics in the sun Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2010
    St.Petersburg
    I'm tenatively planning on coming with some 9 week old Blue Jersey Giants (still trying to sex them) and possibly a mystery chick that was supposed to be an Appenzeller Sptiz but is NOT. Maybe I'll post a pic later and someone can identify it for me. Whatever it is, I'm pretty sure it's a pullet.

9. misty51

misty51 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 20, 2011
    Gainesville
    I have a rescued chicken friendly dog up for adoption, can I bring him? I guess he is small livestock! And also I will have 1 3-month old Barredrock/cochin rooster.

10. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    I will have cages as well as Red Star chicks 3 female and 5 males and some Isa Brown 2nd generation mystery chicks, that will be 5 weeks old. I have some Red Star chicks hatching right now that will be just over 2 weeks old.

Looking forward to seeing all of the BYC and facebook peeps. I do have some Ringneck Pheasant chicks if anyone is interested. I will have some that will be 5 weeks old and some that will be about 3 weeks old.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by