1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Central Florida Poultry & Small Livestock Swap & Sale, March 31st, Ocala, 9am

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by ThePamperedPullet, Mar 24, 2012.

1. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]

2. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Great swap. I'll be there with cages...

3. FlaRocky

FlaRocky Chillin' With My Peeps

I will be coming and bringing some new friends to expose to the addiction......

Maye

4. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Looks like the weather will be great for the swap. 88, partly cloudy with 0% chance of rain. But then again this is Florida. Been getting tons of positive response for this swap from emails and phone calls and so it should be another great turnout of people and birds. There will be a ton of different chicks in multiple varieties, lots of grown birds, quail, looks like a few piglets, bunnies and possibly a few goats. There will be new cages for sale from cmom as well as new poultry products in our little store that we are in the process of expanding. Hope to see you all here!

5. bvchickens

bvchickens New Egg

Mar 25, 2012
    I will be specifically looking for the dark brown egg layers, 2 turkeys (not white) and if anyone has a floating duck house, I would love it! Thanks

6. bvchickens

bvchickens New Egg

Mar 25, 2012
    Also, I have a female pygmy goat that has always been grossly (and I mean grossly) bloated. Other goat is fine. Worming doesn't seem to make a difference. Anybody have any suggestions?

7. FlaRocky

Look for Welsummers for a dark Terra Cotta color. Or look for Marans for dark almost chocolate color egg. Maye

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  8. FlaRocky

Don't know why it double posted???????

Maye

Last edited: Mar 25, 2012
  9. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    Freckle Face Farm usually come to this swap. She has Maran's whose eggs are chocolate colored eggs. If you contact her she might be able to bring you some.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
  10. ksterlings

ksterlings New Egg

Looking forward to checking things out. Newbies here looking for our first chicks/pullets...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by