CENTRAL FLORIDA SWAP MEET - April 18th

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by KellyHM, Mar 22, 2009.

1. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    This one's going to be at ladybug4ut1's house in Bushnell. We'll start at noon again. We'll do finger sandwiches & other snacks, so let me know who wants to bring what and I'll make a list!

Ok, here are directions:
    From I-75 take Exit 314 (Bushnell) and go west. Go about 2 miles and look for the signs on the left side of the road. Follow the driveway back past the house and to the big open field.

See you all there!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  2. lesliet

lesliet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Webster, FL
    Sweet I can make it to this one [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Firefly1v

Firefly1v Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2009
    FL
    Hubby said we can come to this one. I will probably have Blue Andalusian and Golden lakenvelder chicks. They are hatching now so not sure how many....

4. LilEmilysChknPen

LilEmilysChknPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    I'm hoping I can go with my sister to this one. I'm hatching some BC Marans, Welsummer, and Welsummer/EE mix to bring with us!

- Felisha

5. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    Yes you sure can hitch a ride with me and I might let you ride up front instead of with the chickens!!! lol [​IMG]

6. lesliet

lesliet Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Webster, FL
    I wonder how much I can bring home, before DH would hit the roof??????? I will have to bring my DD she is the best enabler in the world [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. LilEmilysChknPen

LilEmilysChknPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    Ocala Fl
    Quote:LOL, funnyyyyyyyy

I gotta squeeze my other little chicken(Emily) in there somewhere too. [​IMG]

-Felisha

8. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Ok, so I have a "proposal" if anyone's interested. I need somewhere to keep my ducks until I move in June/July. I only have 2 and they're both girls and should start laying in about a month. If anyone's willing to keep them for me you can keep/sell/eat the eggs that they lay while you have them. One is a Cayuga and one is a Buff/Pekin mix. I could also "pay" you with other hatching eggs if needed. [​IMG] That's sure to get someone's attention in this group!

9. ladybug4ut1

ladybug4ut1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Central Florida
    I sent you PM Kelly

Annika

10. seminolewind

seminolewind Flock Mistress Premium Member

Sep 6, 2007
    spring hill, florida
    Whew, finally found the new thread!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by