Central Indiana: Bantams and Standard teenagers, read here!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chicken_china_mom, Sep 4, 2009.

1. chicken_china_mom

chicken_china_mom Crazy for Cochins

Apr 24, 2009
    Tab, Indiana
    I have available 2 Bantam Buff Orpington cockerels, 13 weeks old, handled daily and absolutely the sweetest little boys. I have 3 and I don't need that many so I am offering them for $4 a piece.

I also have a Bantam Dark Brahma cockerel, 13 weeks old, again, he is handled daily and is sweet. We decided we don't want Brahmas, so I am offering him for sale for $4.

And then I have 5 Standard Rhode Island Red cockerels that I am giving away for FREE. All are healthy, free ranging with feed and LOTS of treats offered daily. They are also handled daily and they LOVE my kids and follow them around like puppy dogs. Take one or all of them, doesn't matter. I just don't need that many roosters and I don't want RIR's at all. They are good birds and love to snuggle with my kids. Please PM me if you are interested in any of my boys. I need them gone or I'll end up having to send the RIR's to freezer camp and the others to an auction, and the auctions around here aren't great. Please, can't anyone give them a good home?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by