Chances of "Packing Peanuts"????

Welcome! I think the chances are huge. Six chicks just won't stay warm in the box while being shipped. I bet you'll get at least 9. If not more. They say 25 chicks on some places (hum) and 15 on others. Hope you like peanuts!

I agree...you are pretty likely to get a large number of peanuts. Where did you order from? Some places charge you for a warming pack instead of adding peanuts.

....and....I hope you like roos!
wink.png

I got the number I ordered from MPC, which was six. They arrived yesterday and all very active. I was hoping for some packing peanuts but didn't get any.
tongue.gif
On the best side of things, all six are happy and healthy this morning!
clap.gif

Who did you order from? Some, like My Pet Chicken, will pack a heat source with the chicks and you will probably get only what you ordered. Some, like Ideal, will almost certainly send packing peanuts this time of year.

Hi. I ordered from chickensforbackyards.com I did pay xtra and called them to day to add the marecks vaccination and to ask about the shipping. she said that they will be tightly packed with heating pads. I don't mind xtras but I really don't want a Roo. Thanks for your feedback. What am I going to do???

begbfg... I originally ordered from MPC but cancelled it b/c I didn't want to wait till June. I found chicks available in April with this website and I took the chance... Glad all your babies are happy! Hope mine are too!

My chicks are 3 weeks old now. I got them from ideal, I ordered 13 and got 26. I only lost one--so I got 25 chicks for the price of 13.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom