Chances of "Packing Peanuts"????

So I ordered from MPC last year, ordered 9, and got 9 with a heat pack! I would recommend MPC if you can, they charge extra for small numbers, but it's worth it sometimes! Packing peanuts= roos!

We got our turks today with 12 packing peanuts.They seem to either be leghorns,or white rocks.One has two dots on its head.

Either we will sell,keep or eat em. om nom nom!!
lol.png

I still think it is just so sad for the poor little guys.  There has to be a better way to safely ship chicks.

Some people give them decent lives before their expiration date, which is more than they would get otherwise. At least they aren't a total waste. That's worse I think.

oh Dear Lord! Which hatcheries send the "peanuts" and what time of year are they sent? you all have me TERRIFIED now.Chicks are due early April and I only,, that I know of have 8 coming. it would be a Mess to get a bunch of roos! I MIGHT be able to keep ONE BUT ONLY ONE ...I did order from a major hatchery...OH NO! I sure hope no "peanuts" come my way! I have a big heart but there is absolutely no way in the world I could keep more than a single peanut!! YIKES I don't even want that!!

Back
Top Bottom