Change username

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by Kuntrygirl70, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Kuntrygirl70

Kuntrygirl70 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 22, 2011
    I was wondering if u can change ur username, I picked one of my favorite chickens name,and a coon got it. I really dont want to b reminded every time of the horror I seen yesterday when I log on. Need to pic something neutral. Im new at this I learned my lesson. [​IMG]

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

So sorry you lost her.

Ask a moderator for help with your name.

Imp

3. Kuntrygirl70

Kuntrygirl70 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 22, 2011
    How do u ask a moderator? Im very new at this dont tweet, dont facebook, dont know much about computers, sorry

4. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    You can reach us by hitting the report button in any post or PM'ing one of us from the Index page or our Profile (mine is on your left, with the butterfly.) Or I can do it from this thread.

First, understand that generally only one username change per account is allowed. Pick one then do a search from the userlist (blue box, top of page) to see whether it is taken.

Or PM me (PM below my butterfly) and we'll handle it that way.

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Quote:Sorry I wasn't more clear. The easiest way would be to go to the bottom of this post and click on the report button. Then type your request into the comment box. then submit. It will go to the next mod who is available to help you.

Imp

I see a mod is already helping you. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by