1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Changed mind...disregard :)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hobbley_Farm, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Hobbley_Farm

Hobbley_Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    Close to Surry County (Mt Airy) that they would like to sell? After reading a post on here about a possible Mixed Brahma who stood 32inches and scared off a skunk...I decided I want a brahma roo for myself. Just a Roo and already 5 mos old at least. Please let me know. I've just GOT to have one! Does not need to be any sort of Show quality. Can't afford to spend that sort of money on it. Just a big ole lug to throw in with my flock. Thanks

Last edited: Oct 22, 2008
  2. ccshambhala

ccshambhala Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 8, 2008
    Va
    I have a brahmarama (1/2 brahma 1/2 ameracauna) roo i would give you that is about that age.... [​IMG]

but it looks like I am about 5 hrs away..... he is big though... lol!

3. Hobbley_Farm

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    well, gee! That doesn't help my plight very much, now does it? Tease!!! [​IMG]

JK [​IMG]

4. Hobbley_Farm

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    how about a jersey Giaant roo? Anyone nearby?

5. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Are you on ncpoultry2? If so, I think someone on there is bringing a jersey giant roo to the show this w/end. Might want to check to make sure, though.

6. Hobbley_Farm

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    Yeah I am. But there isn't anything nearby. I'll just keep on looking. I have all winter [​IMG]

7. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Let me e-mail my friend and see if she's still bringing her jersey giants to the show. [​IMG] She's over by Rutherfordton/Shelby, I think.

8. Hobbley_Farm

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    if you're talking about the morganton show...that's like over two hours away...I'm looking for something within 15/20 minutes...lol

9. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Okay, I think I'm confused then! [​IMG] I consider myself in the foothills and I'm about 25 minutes from Morganton.

10. Hobbley_Farm

Sep 9, 2008
    Pilot Mountain, NC
    lol Im in pilot mountain (next to mount airy) and we're also considered the foothills [​IMG] There are foothills all over the place lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by