1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Changing My Website -

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Boyd, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    My website for my computer business is done with PhP Nuke, and I am considering some changes to update and refresh everything. I'm looking for some different ideas here and would welcome all suggestions.

http://geeksinmi.com/

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Good Grief! Use a picture where you are smiling!!! You look like an assasin in that pic.

3. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:lol that is my smile.

4. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Quote:At least it's not a nose hair shot?

5. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Great concept Boyd. Warning: I am a red-penned nightmare so here ya go... [​IMG]

Welcome to Geeks in Michigan! (Can you use a bigger font here?)

Are you having computer problems? IS your computer running too slow?

Geeks in Michigan is Genesee County's choice for computer related issues! We have been serving our customers for over 15 years now I wouldnt say 'now'! We are available for questions or to set (scheduling) appointments at any time, all you have to do is call us today! (too many exclamations. Use them sparingly for more impact.810-730-2470

We can do an in house call or fix any of your problems remotely. For Remote Assistance click here.
    House calls or remote fixes. Click here for Remote Assistance.

Please Sign up For free on the link on the top right, to access all the great content of this site. (capitals and lowercase are mixed up. In a sentence just stick to caps for the 1st letter)

We can travel to your location for service work! Rember there are no travel fee's within the Tri-County area, and our ON-SITE service starts at $45.00 / hour with a 1 hour minimum.

Tune Up's
    Spyware & Virus's Removed
    Networking
    Custom Systems Built - IE; Gaming, office desktops etc.
    Fixing the "Blue Screen of Death"
    Small Business Solutions
    Upgrades
    Software Issues
    Instruction(s)
    Full Service Guarantee, If we can't Fix it, We Don't Charge You! (the caps/lower case thing again)

We hope that you find this site informative. Feel Free to leave feedback as we are constantly striving for perfection [​IMG]

Call us today at:
    (810)-730-2470 or email us at [email protected]

I am heading back to check out your links and surf some more. Great site Boyd!

6. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:Thanks. Fixed those so far [​IMG] That has escaped me the last couple of years.

7. DragonFeathers

DragonFeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Maryland
    Rember there are no travel fee's within the Tri-County area, and our ON-SITE service starts at $45.00 / hour with a 1 hour minimum.

Remember

8. Boyd

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    Quote:I fiexed that but I have to wait for the midnight backup and dump for the database to fix it [​IMG]

9. DragonFeathers

DragonFeathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2009
    Maryland
    Midnight dumps are good [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by