Chantecler, Dark Cornish, and Silver and golden Laced Wyandottes

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Canada_Chick, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Canada_Chick

Canada_Chick New Egg

Jul 5, 2008
    Canadian here!!

I'm here across from Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia and having a wicked time trying to track down hatching eggs & chcickens from these sites.

Does anyone know how to aquire rare breeds? Noone I've found wants to send across the border (from the states)!

I'm looking for CHANTECLER, Dark Cornish, and Silver and golden Laced Wyandottes. I've aquired some but am looking to introduce new blood to my flock.

Also am looking for Bourbon Red and Ridley Bronze Turkeys.

Thanks!
    Jenn

Crossroad Farm

2. acutechick

acutechick New Egg

Feb 24, 2008
    Have you tried Silverlane farms. Google them. I got my Chantecler's at the end of May from them.

3. crazychickengirl

crazychickengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 20, 2008
    Glenmont, Ohio
    I should have buff chantecler eggs soon! I have two hens a roo that were born on March 10th....so anytime now! If you are interested, I could put you on my waiting list and contact you when they are laying.

I know Meyer Hatchery in Polk, OH has them and are reasonably priced....just a little FYI!

4. holdinggold

holdinggold Out Of The Brooder

Jun 26, 2008
    Alvarado TX
    I'd be VERY interested in some Chantecler eggs!

5. Chickee's Mom

Chickee's Mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2007
    Lacombe AB
    Lots of Canadian folks on here from your part of the country, or check out performance poultry from Ont.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by