1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Charlie got the eggs!!!

Discussion in 'Turkeys' started by SamG347, Mar 30, 2009.

1. SamG347

SamG347 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Got your pheasant test eggs in the mail today. 8/8 arrived A OKAY! I will be putting them in the bator tomorrow. I forgot just how small Ringneck eggs are. Still bigger than my coturnix eggs though!
    Looking forward to hatching some beautiful chicks and watching them grow into even better looking adults!
    [​IMG]

2. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    I love how pretty pheasant eggs look. I'm going to eventually be incubating them for a customer I can't wait [​IMG]

3. ticks

ticks Pheasant Obsessed

Apr 1, 2008
    The Sticks, Vermont
    Pics? How exciting, I called my local hatchery to order more birds, and the strain I have takes longer to produce eggs than many, I should be expecting some in a week. congrats Sam.

4. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Hey Sam, i guess the pack job worked..none broken..
    Hope they all hatch for you..please let me know when you candle how things are looking..

enjoy [​IMG]

Thanks
    Charlie

5. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    I will! And in 26 days I should have some little ringneckers running around. Well they wont be the usual ringneck lol.
    [​IMG]

6. wilds of pa

wilds of pa Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks Sam...[​IMG]

they should be pretty awesome once grown.. should be lots of brown, black and white colored chicks without strips..

Charlie

7. SamG347

Mar 4, 2007
    PA
    Do you have any idea what they look like when grown? I would really like to see lol.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by