Harry horse & Charlie adventures! Horse chat & much more! Everyone welcome!

Hi Twist! :frow

Too be quite honest I had totally forgot about this thread!
Thank you, that's very kind of you :) It's been a bumpy couple of months both for Charlie & Harry but I'm glad it's all behind us. I sure am proud of Charlie, he's had an awful lot to deal with just lately. His best friend took his own life at the beginning of May and it hit Charlie extremely hard. Something like that is bad enough for an adult to deal with let alone a teenager. He's come through the other side though, has seeked help (counselling/workshop) which I think is very grown up of him at only 15. His group of friends have really pulled together so they could all get through the tragic events together. In this day and age it really is great to see the support and help they have given each other.

How's that new puppy of yours? :love

Hi Twist! :frow

Too be quite honest I had totally forgot about this thread!
Thank you, that's very kind of you :) It's been a bumpy couple of months both for Charlie & Harry but I'm glad it's all behind us. I sure am proud of Charlie, he's had an awful lot to deal with just lately. His best friend took his own life at the beginning of May and it hit Charlie extremely hard. Something like that is bad enough for an adult to deal with let alone a teenager. He's come through the other side though, has seeked help (counselling/workshop) which I think is very grown up of him at only 15. His group of friends have really pulled together so they could all get through the tragic events together. In this day and age it really is great to see the support and help they have given each other.

How's that new puppy of yours? :love

I haven't heard anything yet today. He is out at the farm with the "boys" Robert and Rod. The First night went fine. So glad things are "working" for Charlie.

I haven't heard anything yet today. He is out at the farm with the "boys" Robert and Rod. The First night went fine. So glad things are "working" for Charlie.

Great to hear that first night went well :highfive:
Don't know how you managed to let him go! Puppies are like magnets!

Great to hear that first night went well :highfive:
Don't know how you managed to let him go! Puppies are like magnets!

Believe me it wasn't easy BUT is the best option I have and I am at the allowable number of animal limit for in town. Yuri suffers from separation issues when sent to the farm by himself for to long and I did NOT want to repeat the same mistake with Arsenal. BUT it's KILLING ME :hit

Hello! No, heat wave is over, thankfully. We have fog this morning to keep the temps down. Back to our typical summer weather.

Sorry to hear about Charlie's friend. It's a tragic thing, especially for such young people.

We have had a bit of a heat wave last week, we got into the 90's which is hot for the UK! Back to something cooler this week and rain is forecast again. Grass needs it though.

Believe me it wasn't easy BUT is the best option I have and I am at the allowable number of animal limit for in town. Yuri suffers from separation issues when sent to the farm by himself for to long and I did NOT want to repeat the same mistake with Arsenal. BUT it's KILLING ME :hit

I'm not surprised it's killing you! You must trust them with him though. I'm glad they don't have limits on animals over here, not sure how I could continue with my menagerie otherwise!

Back
Top Bottom