Chat Group (one that isn't on my profile)!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Saint_ Marwenne_Chickens, Aug 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Hybridchucks

Hybridchucks Queen Of The Coop

Jul 13, 2016
    Burdsville
    My Coop
    Okey. :woot

The Angry Hen likes this.
  2. The Angry Hen

The Angry Hen Crossing the Road

Dec 17, 2016
    Maine
    Hey! Ha ha, long time no speak! XD Joking. So... What do you want me to call you? Do you have a nickname? :D

:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun

-K

3. Umm, my main real-life nickname is Windmill, but that's a bit long. Call me W. :D

4. The Angry Hen

Dec 17, 2016
    Maine
    Sounds good, W! I like that nickname. :D
    So, how has your week/day been? :)

-K

5. Well there isn't much to say about my day yet, being as it's 8:30am here. But my week has been good. I'm currently writing a set of biographies about my 30-or-so chickens! :p

6. The Angry Hen

Dec 17, 2016
    Maine
    Glad your week has been good! Wow, it is really early there compared to here... It's 6:48 PM! Ha ha, cool! :D

-K

7. Well, I am on the other side of the world!

8. The Angry Hen

Dec 17, 2016
    Maine
    Yeah. Cool! :)

:bun:bun:wee:wee:wee:wee:wee:wee:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:wee:wee:wee:wee:wee:wee
    :bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun:bun

Woah, luckily I had that much patience in me! :D :lau

-K

9. Question of the Day:
    If you were stranded on a desert island, with one person for company, one object of choice, and two pets of choice, what would the two pets be, who would the person be, and what would the object be?
    I'll start:

• The person would be my Dad;
    • The object would be a large, expensive multitool/swiss army knife;
    • The pets would be my Australorp hen, Annette, and my Australorp roo, General.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: