Chat Thread(i cant go in chat room)

Justino

♪♫ Rockin' Rooster ♪♫
12 Years
Dec 21, 2007
KY
Ok, so my mom wont let me go in chat rooms no more so i am making a chat room thread
tongue.png

Just talk and stay a while
caf.gif
ill be here
yippiechickie.gif

hello?at least say hi when you come here to look!!!

i have 2 flocks(ALL HENS) i keep apart because they fight...young ones: a barred rock and an americauna
Oldies: 2 RIR and an austrolop(spellin i know)
You?

Quote:
lol i no it sucks
wen i heard it i
th.gif
and
ep.gif
and even
smack.gif
(lol not really)

Well, I have 4 jersey giants, 4 barred rock, 5 silver laced polish, 5 sex links all standards,
and Bantams:

5 black tail white japanese, 4 golden sebrights, 5 silver penciled cochins, 2 white cochins, 2 black tail red oeg, 8 brown red oeg, 1 black wyandotte, 1 mixed hen, 2 white silkies, 3 buff silkies, and 3 mixed from the wyandotte and mixed hen.

The jersey giants, wyandotte, mixed hen, and white cochins belong to my son,

The black tail red oegb and one of the buff silkies belong to my oldest daughter,
and

the sex links belong to my youngest daughter

The barred rocks are supposed to be my husbands but he says the chickens are more "my thing" so I guess they're really mine.
Although, he has told me several times that the prettiest chickens I have are the cochins, especially the silver penciled.

Even though I have a couple of breeds together, mine are separated by breed and/or color.

Do you guys have separate coops?

See I just lumped all mine together, even the late comers, my bantams arrived when they were 20 weeks and the standards were 10 or 12 weeks, they all just went in together and sorted it out. I didn't actually see any fighting or anything like that, and at that point, they were all the same size
gig.gif

(the bantams now RULE the roost and don't put up with any nonsence from the standards)

Back
Top Bottom