Chattie Kalie (instead of kathy lol)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Morgan7782, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Anybody want to chat chickens or anything through PM? For some reason some of the forum subthreads aren't working for me, probably on my end because posts are being made. So I am just looking to chat through PM's, or here! Either way [​IMG]

Hi, my name is Kalie, and I am a chicken addict. LOL I have 5 chickens, and just got restablished with chicken owning thanks to the wonderful folk here at BYC! I live in an urban area of Northern California, and I want very badly to live on some land. I love places like Wyoming, Montana, cattle ranching states. I would love to own a cattle ranch, and enjoy all animals. I definately want to raise pigs, chickens and horses though, maybe cows but will work my way up to that [​IMG]

Feel free to respond and share some of yourself [​IMG] Or what you enjoy!

2. PepsNick

PepsNick Back to Business

May 9, 2010
    Egglanta, GA
    Hey! I'd like to! I have 5 hens. Zucchini- EE
    Pepper- BR
    Liz Lemon (aka Liz lol)- BO
    Amelia- white leghorn
    Lily- BSL
    I am soon to add a dark brahma, and I think a br and a RIR in the spring!

I went to all these old posts in the forum and glad I found this. I have been following your chicken journal FOREVER but then u stopped posting! Why??? I live in Atlanta, GA. I also have a dog named Biscuit (Havanese is the breed), and I'm soon buying my mom 2 bunnies! We have talked before, but this is just a little remnder about me! I also own an acre of land dead smack in the city. I am also a byc ADDICT and am waiting for eggs! Anyway, please reply! [​IMG]

- Nicholas

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by