Cheap eggs $12 including shipping OBO [SOLD]

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Feb 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

I have a pen with 3 japanese black tail hens and 3 roosters, But I also had a brown leghorn bantam rooster in with them so its iffy on whether or not they are pure. I moved him out today so If I'm thinking right if the leghorn "did his thing" and not the japs it will take at least 10 days for the eggs to not be his right? anyhows I may keep a few but I'm goin to sale the rest your getting a 50/50 shot of having pures or mix's. I've been getting at least 2 every day or every other day. I will ship out Monday what I've collected to the first person to post sold... for $12 including shipping...I accept paypal

Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
  2. shortcake1806

shortcake1806 Sassy McSassington

Sep 11, 2007
    Just curious how close are you to Martinsville?

3. pamperedpoultry

Just did a mapquest on it and it said about 2 and a half hours

4. Dandelion007

Dandelion007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK
    Quote:I've read roo goo is supposed to stay good for 3 weeks and some have reported fertile eggs with no roo after 6 weeks.

[​IMG]

Corrected grammar.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  5. pamperedpoultry

Quote:I've read roo goo is supposed to stay good for 3 weeks and some have reported fertile eggs with no roo after 6 weeks.

[​IMG]

Corrected grammar.

well shoot! I just did a quick google and looked up stuff thats what the majority of the stuff I pulled up said... Looks like I'll be doing a test batch here in few weeks to see if I've got japs or mixs to make sure

6. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    SOLD if you still have them.

7. pamperedpoultry

There yours......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by