cheap hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by smokeyodie97, Sep 8, 2010.

1. smokeyodie97

smokeyodie97 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2010
    MISSISSIPPI
    I want to hatch about 12 for some of my nebigor's that want chicken anybody willing?

2. bigdawg

bigdawg AA Poultry

Jun 28, 2009
    middle tenn
    sent you a email

3. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I get about a dozen LF and bantam mixed eggs daily. We sell them for $2 a dozen for 'eating' eggs but there's nothing wrong with them for hatching. If your interested send me your zip and I'll let you know how much shipping is.

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I cannot compete with $2 a dozen as it costs that much for us to deliver them to the post office , but we do have several varieties of eggs available, so if you are interested in RIR or Barred Rocks or white leghorns, I can make you a deal, please pm me. We have other breeds but the RIR/Barred Rocks/White Leghorns are the least expensive. Many of our birds are on our web page, but not all of them....Here's a listing where you can see more of our birds.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=326118

Please do look at our feedback in the old system as well as the new.

Thanks and have a blessed day! Nancy

5. jeslewmazer

jeslewmazer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2009
    Mississippi
    I live in MS. So, if you are not that far you could pick some up. They are $6 doz...which breaks down to $0.50 per egg. I have not got in to shipping eggs.

6. HarmonyOaks

HarmonyOaks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2010
    Calaveras County
    I have Ameraucana and Black Australorps hens in with French Black Copper Rooster. I will sell you a dozen for $15, shipping included. You can send me a PM if you are interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by