Cheap Mixed Breed Roo's in northern NJ

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by never_ending_fermata, Jul 25, 2008.

1. never_ending_fermata

never_ending_fermata Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2008
    Northern New Jersey
    I have WAYYYYY to many roosters and have to get rid of a few. I'll start with Pumpkin...his father was a white silkie and his mother was an EE. he's a really nice looking bird but he's hardly been handled. He needs a little work. He will be a year old at the end of August. can't see in the pix but he has green legs and feathered feet. i'm asking $5 for him.

i think i will be home this weekend if anyones interested.
    i will have to get back to you on times though...later tonight i will be back on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and i also have a 2 month old roo that i need to get rid of...out of my 27 chickens i have 10 roos that dont get along with each other...thats a problem...he's a silkie x EE mixed with something else. not a very good pic but here he is. he's free to a good home. it looks like he's going to be bantam sized.

[​IMG]

2. pj_elia

pj_elia Out Of The Brooder

Jul 1, 2008
    Northern NJ
    What town are you in?

3. never_ending_fermata

never_ending_fermata Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2008
    Northern New Jersey
    hampton

4. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    Are you sure the second one is a rooster? That looks very much like a hen to me! GOod luck finding homes for these guys! I'm a fellow New Jersyan too!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by